Next Level Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLG 10 in Holland ?

4 posters

Go down

NLG 10 in Holland ? Empty NLG 10 in Holland ?

Post  Sargoth Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:43 am

Or would it sound better with "NLG X" Rolling Eyes
Anyways , currently in the works to make it happen , big-time once more. And this time in the retro gaming mekka that is Holland.
The venue is somewhat in the works as we speak , will just have to wait and look a bit. But when the green light is there , the ball will quickly pick up speed and mass.

A discussion about which games to play is in order id say.

Personally , im voting for :

SMK
MK64
GE 007
NLG Retro
SSF4 ( if applicable , if not then SF4)
Circuit Breakers

and perhaps MKDD , ST , SMK battle mode , 3s or ST-HDR

Make your voice heard !

Last edited by Sargoth on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Sargoth
Sargoth
Admin

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-17

http://nextlevelgaming.ogamewar.com

Back to top Go down

NLG 10 in Holland ? Empty Re: NLG 10 in Holland ?

Post  Sargoth Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:40 am

Well you sure made your voices heard Razz But yeah , location is nearly a shoe-in by now , should know within a week or two.

Dates are looking like 20-30th of july , in that timespan.

Games are looking about the same , alltho MKDD has lost ground to MK64 and is now on the backburner.
Sargoth
Sargoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zelda1983 Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:22 pm

I am interested in the event. I'd be interested in the MKDD tournament and Golden Eye, MK64 and the Battle modes, and would also come. Utrecht is not so far away.
Only one question. Use someone broadband adapter for the MKDD Tournament? 8 players can play at the same time. I own two broadband adapter.

MfG
Zelda1983

Zelda1983

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sargoth Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:26 pm

Zelda1983 wrote:I am interested in the event. I'd be interested in the MKDD tournament and Golden Eye, MK64 and the Battle modes, and would also come. Utrecht is not so far away.
Only one question. Use someone broadband adapter for the MKDD Tournament? 8 players can play at the same time. I own two broadband adapter.

MfG
Zelda1983

Hi there , always great to hear people are interested Smile

As for broadband adapters , that could be something fun to do for casuals , but tournaments are mostly 1vs1 ( with the exception of Circuit Breakers ) . We could do like a quick small tournament with 8 players of course . Ill consider it when things start moving forward a bit more Wink
Sargoth
Sargoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zelda1983 Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:58 pm

As for broadband adapters , that could be something fun to do for casuals , but tournaments are mostly 1vs1

Ok,
i wonder. All tournaments in Germany in the last 5 years are 8 Player based. Always pros have participated enthusiastically.
With the final rules and the schedule I'll see if I can come. The event is in my vacation.

MfG
Zelda1983

Zelda1983

Back to top Go down

Post  Sargoth Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:03 pm

Zelda1983 wrote:

Ok,
i wonder. All tournaments in Germany in the last 5 years are 8 Player based. Always pros have participated enthusiastically.
With the final rules and the schedule I'll see if I can come. The event is in my vacation.

MfG
Zelda1983

Allright , cool . Never heard about this tournament in Germany i think. Which players come there then? at NLG 07 we had 3 of the top 10 players in the world , and 1vs1 worked out rather well there , but im just curious who the players in the German tournaments are , I could get in touch with them and hear what they have to say then Smile
Perhaps 8 player mode is better , ive never tried it myself.
Sargoth
Sargoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zelda1983 Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:12 pm

In the years 2004 - 2006 was a lot going on in germany. 2005 were 4 events that MKDD tournaments organized. I think the internationally famous Participants are Ostro, Holy Moly, Mahrla, Einzeller and maybe Maschell and POA.

MfG
Zelda1983

Zelda1983

Back to top Go down

Post  Meridian Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:10 am

I met some guys at the National New Super Mario Bros.Wii tournament and they were interested in some gaming.
After some talks I got to find out some more about them and they sure look interested in this NLG thing.

So I'll hook them up and so far they got some balls!
Specially Super Smash Bros (some type of the game)
Well since they were from the tournee... i'd say NSMB.Wii

Idea's for games to play.
NSMB.Wii and perhaps some more Wii games, boxing orso.

Retro will still be the top essence of NLG.
Cant wait to be there!
Meridian
Meridian
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sargoth Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:38 pm

Meridian wrote:I met some guys at the National New Super Mario Bros.Wii tournament and they were interested in some gaming.
After some talks I got to find out some more about them and they sure look interested in this NLG thing.

So I'll hook them up and so far they got some balls!
Specially Super Smash Bros (some type of the game)
Well since they were from the tournee... i'd say NSMB.Wii

Idea's for games to play.
NSMB.Wii and perhaps some more Wii games, boxing orso.

Retro will still be the top essence of NLG.
Cant wait to be there!

Cool stuff Patrick , didnt know you had gone to such an unorthodox tourney. How did it go Razz ( Im guessing not too good since you didnt mention it Wink )
NLG yes , we are trying , but theres been a little snag with the venue , so unless I find something within like a month and a half or two at the most , its not looking too good .
I could always do something in norway , but it would be a smaller thing ( unless we do it in oslo , had 50 players for SF4 a week ago :O )
When it comes to Wii games , im clueless , but there are issues with Wii tourneys tho... and Wii boxing is a joke right? Razz
Sargoth
Sargoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HighScore80 Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:46 am

Hey!

I'm posting here since I can't seem get hold of Sargoth through mail. Patrik Nilsson here from the-elite.net and I'm considering joining in on atleast the GoldenEye-tournament. I'm planning my summer vacation right now and it seems like I can get hold of cheap tickets to Amsterdam and then probably sleep at a elite-friend's place, who's also consider joining.

I need to know the dates for the whole event asap, so that I can book my tickets and plan so there's no other conflicts around those dates.

HighScore80

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sargoth Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:59 am

Oh snap , guess ive forgot to check my alternate e-mail account :\
Sorry about that.
Going to have to say DONT order yet. Theres been a little setback , as in the venue we had planned on using seems to be under "reconstruction " during the dates Ive projected.
In the upcoming month or so , Ill be looking for a venue ( any help is appreciated tho ) , but if that doesnt work out , then im gonna have to hang it up i think Sad
Sargoth
Sargoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HighScore80 Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:09 am

Okay, thanks for the update! Would be cool to join another tournament this summer, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if it didn't happen.

HighScore80

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum